2014年1月4日 星期六

Easy makeup pen

This time, we decided to take charge of different parts because we wanted to try new things and learn more. I was in charge of creating a print ad. It's not very easy, but it's not that difficult as well. I downloaded many pictures and cut down the parts I wanted. I tried again and again to find out the best size and color. For the words, I also kept trying different fonts and colors until it fitted. After I finished creating, I sent it to Jill to ask for suggestions. She also gave me some professional advice. I really appreciated that I had the chance to do the print ad, and once I was done, I was kind of proud of my efforts. Now I know I can do this art like others. I think doing the PSA is a little different from product improvement project. We have to let the watchers really have the intention to buy the product. Thus, the ad, the video should not only convey messages but also arouse the consumers' interest. Last but not least, it's always great to work with my team. My team members gave me a lot of freedom to create the stuff and finish the project. ------------------------------------ Dear Aiden, I really learned a lot from this class. During this semsester, I gave many things the first try. Besides, the online tools you suggest are really useful and interesting, such as Pixton. I really had fun working on the projects. Thank you very much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言